Sunday, May 29, 2011

May is ending... well most of my friends have like gone to bmt already.... cannot like see or sms them regularly.... haizzz... Havent blog in a while. I yried blogging through my blackberry but then 1st time i tried, cannot connect to blogger server, 2nd time i tried, dunno why like cannot post and blackberry hanged... lame... haiz....
Well still managed to go out with frens, just met Dr Lee just now to talk. Havent talk to him for long time, miss my best friend.... alot... lols. Met up ACJC boy classmates and other ACJC ppl. Watched pirates of the Caribbean... its damn nice haha. Captain Jack Sparrow s my new idol and role model ! hahahhahahha !! i went around camp trying to confuse my BOS and gaurdroom ppl with his words ! hahahha ! so funny !
speaking of gaurdroom, camp life has been ok... doing duty is irritating sometimes espacially if BOS or DOO is damn irri. other than that its quite ok... lol.... ppl there are quite good with few that can be really annoying at times.... ah wells... i have to do something bout some internal conflict which is growing between the gaurdroom ppl.. its getting on my nerves....

Cloud~Keep Floating On~

Cloud blogged at 10:19 PM