Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lol had a good long weekend coz friday was good friday, a public holiday which people celebrate for different reasons (mine is i no need wear boots). we celebrated leroys birthday with the usual people cept for some. haha after that we spent like 1hour deciding what to do after leroy have to leave for his rehearsal at fort canning park for his Mcbeth play.
Then ytd FINALLY went out with cumara and john Au. we ate at Thai express. the gren curry was good but ex.... lol... But it was finally a time when i can talk to cumara... so long havent really talk to him and john au. Hahhas. Then jing jie and his grp helped cele my bday ytd night.. it was a nice time and the only bday that i didnt pay for my meal or everyones meal !! xD lololol
people that came: Jing Jie, Pris (jingy's gf), joel, vanka, chris, tecky, hui lin(still dunno how spell her name), jian hong, Here are some pics !


Grp Pic !


Mahjong !


Jing Jie and Pris


me and my panda ! my face looks like a glazed donut....


My panda and WINE !

Cloud~Keep Floating On~

Cloud blogged at 9:54 PM